Precisely what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can reduce the surface area stress of liquid and produce a considerable quantity of uniform and secure foam, which is used to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that can make its aqueous solution create a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Foamed concrete is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity is definitely the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The main purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to get a lot of pores during the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also increase the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents may also increase the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively reduces the load in the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life in the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer features a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. A lot more than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which is 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: if the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will see no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has an outstanding bond with the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse in the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: As a result of porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is a lot more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that fails to burn and thus has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it could increase the fireproof performance in the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is really not sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and fails to contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement has the highlights of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, therefore it is commonly found in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. As a result of high surface strength in the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles in the foamed cement created using it will be in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is not any link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance in the foamed cement products is very high. On the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are widely used inside the construction industry and are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are widely used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the broad industry and are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the bridge industry, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight in the bridge and extend the service life in the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
High Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with more than 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are searching for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])